Former President George W. Bush is celebrating his 69th birthday and is showing the world he's only getting better with age.
Despite his age, Bush still has many valuable life lessons to teach the world.
1. Always be able to laugh at yourself.
2. Don't let politics define your friendships.
3. You're never too old to learn new dance moves.
4. Make sure you look back at your life positively.
5. Always stay true to your bros.
6. Never forget what's really important
So here's to you President Bush. You're a bro, a boss, and a patriot. Here's to 69 years and many more to come.