As President Joe Biden seeks to find the bottom to his ever-sinking approval rating, another survey just out suggests that the unpopular Democrat has a ways to go.

Taking a different approach than the usual like/dislike questions, Rasmussen Reports on Tuesday found that many more people believe former President Donald Trump is the politician that “represents” their political views rather than Biden.

By a 44% to 31% margin, likely voters chose Trump over Biden when asked, “Which of the following politicians most represents your political views?”

And as if that isn’t worrisome enough for the embattled White House, the survey showed that the Democratic base is terribly divided.

Rasmussen said that just 58% of Democrats believe Biden speaks for them. Another 19% cited Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Worse, 14% of Democrats said Trump spoke for them and 5% pointed to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, for a total of 19%. And half of whites and 33% of blacks also cited Trump.

Republicans, meanwhile, didn’t have trouble citing who spoke for them. They chose Trump, 73%, then McConnell by just 10% (Trump has been at war with McConnell recently). An equal 10% cited Biden.