Kyle Rittenhouse, who last month was acquitted on all charges in his homicide trial, signaled that he may be on the verge of filing lawsuits against media companies.

“Some accountability’s coming,” the 18-year-old Rittenhouse said Monday afternoon at Turning Point USA’s AmericaFest event in Arizona.


Appearing as part of a panel alongside Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, Rittenhouse also acknowledged that he has spoken with Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic graduate who recently reached a settlement with NBC Universal in a suit over its portrayal of his confrontation with a Native American man in 2019.


“[Sandmann] would know a thing or two about suing a media company, that’s for sure,” Kirk said.

Rittenhouse replied, “My turn may be next.”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Rittenhouse testified during his trial that he acted in self-defense during the unrest on Aug. 25, 2020, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in which the teenager says he shot a rifle as rioters chased him.

On Nov. 19, Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all five charges, including intentional homicide, in relation to the fatal shooting of two men and the injuring of a third.

After his acquittal, Rittenhouse also put President Joe Biden on notice for what could be defamation litigation.